Thursday, June 11, 2009

No Activation Code for SCAL

I finally received my SCAL software after it was misrouted and went from TX to NY and finally to me here in KS. I went to install it today and found I had no activation code....Ugh!!! I purchased my copy from a seller on Ebay and they could not help me. :( Fortunately Craft Edge was fairly quick in responding. I just checked my email and now have an activation code. :) I can't wait to get it up and running. I've heard lots of good things about it......I just hope I can figure it all out, lol. :)

2 comments:

  1. Have fun with it. I have SCAL.. I don't utilize it as I should, but I do really like it! The Betty Boop on my blog Bind it all book and card was made from Mardenz on the Message Board using inkscape and Scal.. there's so many great creations out there to be cut... have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lorrie! I think it is going to take a lot of time to learn how to get the most out of it. For now I will probably just stick with cutting the downloadable fonts. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your support means a lot! Happy crafting and have a wonderful day!