Sunday, November 1, 2009
Blog Award - Thank you Barb, Jeannine, and Flowerdisco
I received this award from 4
great friends and fellow bloggers.
Thank you all for thinking of me!
Rules for this award....Pass on to 5 other
bloggers. Post on their blog so they know.
Answer questions below with one word.
1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your hair? Brown
3. Your mother? Sweet
4. Your father? Crazy......Funny
5. Your favorite food? Mexican
6. Your dream last night? None
7. Your favorite drink? Coffee
8. Your dream/goal? Many
9. What room are you in? Scraproom
10. Your hobby? Papercrafts
11. Your fear? Heart Surgery
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Enjoying.....Life and my family
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren't? Bashful
15. Muffins? Blueberry
16. Wish list item? Laptop (need a new one)
17. Where did you grow up? Country
18. Last thing you did? Dinner
19. What are you wearing? PJ's
20. Your TV? Suspense
21. Your Pets? Cats
22. Friends? Yes
23. Your life? Blessed
24. Your mood? Content
25. Missing Someone? No ( daughter is home from college this weekend ). : )
26. vehicle? Jeep
27. Something your not wearing? Shoes
28. Your favorite store? Hobby Lobby......Well Michaels, too! : )
29. Your favorite color? Green
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Couple Weeks...... When I was missing my DD and Kayla was sick.
32. Your best friend? Tina
33. One place that I go to over and over? Walmart
34. Facebook? Boring
35. Favorite place to eat? Timberline
I will pass this along shortly!
Ok, I am passing this on to:
1. Denise.....http://paperpastime.blogspot.com/ She makes the cutest little boxes and bags!
2. Monique......http://monkeydoodlecricut.blogspot.com/ Everything she does is Amazing!!!
3. Monique.....http://moniquesweblog.blogspot.com/ She makes the most Adorable cards!
4. Kathy.......http://paperphenomenon.blogspot.com/ She makes Amazing projects of all kind!!!!
5. Cheri.......http://cthecricut.blogspot.com/ She makes the Cutest Disney cards!!
Posted by Lisa McIntyre at 6:17:00 PM