Thursday, March 28, 2013

Hello Summer Layout

It's seems like forever since I've had a project to share.  I've worked on this layout here and there for almost two months!  Click on pictures for a close up view.
 The problem with that is...remembering which svg files were used to create it. :/  Especially since this layout is a combination of files from multiple sites, but I will do my best.  See bottom of this post for list. 
Paper is Summer Fresh by Simple Stories.  I Love the denim base page with double stitching around the edge mixed with the plaid layer... in such fun colors. 
 The red & white polka dot paper is not part of the Summer Fresh line.
All die cuts are svg files and were cut on the Silhouette.

Files can be found at:  Miss Kate Cuttables, Treasure Box Designs & the Silhouette Online Store.

I know the teddy bears are part of the teddy trio from Treasure Box Designs.  The wood Pillars are part of the By the Sea file from Miss Kate Cuttables.  The beach ball, sail boat and sand castle are from the Silhouette Online Store.

I have a lot of projects I want to create and share.  I hope to see you with a new project in LESS than two months! :)  Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my..ADORABLE layout! I love all the cuts :)

    ~Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...you make amazing LO's...LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, This LO is amazing. The cuts are so perfect and so darn stinkin' cute. Your choice of colors and papers is great. You really do have a designer's eye. Love it. Now for some shore time for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is absolutely adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh Lisa! This layout is adorable! I love those cute bears! The paper you chose are perfect and I swear I can feel the sun shinning on me now! lol Great job my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your support means a lot! Happy crafting and have a wonderful day!