Monday, September 12, 2016

Wedding Cake/Cupcake Table

With planning my daughters wedding I have not had time to keep up with a blog, Facebook page and Etsy...so if you only follow my blog you've missed a lot of fun crafty posts on facebook. :)  I hope to do better from here on out, but life is so busy that it's hard to keep up!  

Here are a few photos of the amazingly beautiful cake table and mantel.  I could not be happier with how it turned out!  My niece made the wedding cake and cupcakes and set up the table with the cake stands and pretties we supplied to her.  It turned out just Gorgeous!  To set it all off we had the beautiful fireplace mantel that we decorated with lights, silver trays, old books, candles, pictures and their initials.  The complete set up was just made to go together.




I really love how the cupcake shelf turned out.  It was an old set of wooden shelves that I painted pink and repurposed into an adorable cupcake stand.

I will be posting a lot more pictures of her decor so be sure to follow me on Facebook...just in case I miss posting to my blog... Been There Salvaged That


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Your support means a lot! Happy crafting and have a wonderful day!