Sunday, August 30, 2009

Celebrate Chipboard Album

You wonder, "why do I have a tree in the middle
of my book"? It's supposed to be a celebration
in the park. :) Lots of cartridges used - George,
Don Juan, SYI, DC, MC, Pooh & Friends, Celebrations.
I apologize, my pictures are kind of dark. You can click to enlarge.
Here is the link to the .cut file Celebrate Shape Book.cut




Tree is embossed on the Cuttlebug with the
hearts and branches folders.





By adding photo mats to both sides of your pages
these little albums really can hold a lot of pictures.






12 comments:

  1. WOW! ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOO adorable...so glad you here to inspire us again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa! You've got to patent these or something. They are so incredible! You attention to detail is absolutely amazing. Love this. You ARE the BOOKMASTER!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Lorrie, you have got to get that patent. You are such a talent, you detailing is amazing. Good to see you back again.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You are very talented! Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow !! That's adorable !!! I love it :)).

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here is my blog award that i'm passing onto you. Your work is so inspiring to me and I just love your blog.

    You can find your "inspiring" award on my blog.

    www.craftalongwithcas.blogspot.com

    Kindest regards
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy cow! This is absolutely AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you just keep them coming, don't cha? What an inspiration you are! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! Another amazing chipboard album! You are one talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely precious....What wonderful work.....TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your support means a lot! Happy crafting and have a wonderful day!