Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Simple Cards With Punches

Gasp ... I actually made a couple of cards and did not use my Cricut!  I need a few cards on hand to send to my daughter ... who's leaving for grad. school in a couple of weeks.  She will be several hours from home and I must have cards ready to send to her on a regular basis.  So I was going for really quick and simple and this is what I  came up with.

This card  was created using some of my paper scraps and one of my favorite stamp sets by Pink Paisley.  I love this sentiment and feel that Kara is walking in the sunshine as she pursues her goals.
Sentiment punch - EKSuccess
Border punch - Fiskars - Sunburst (I think that's the name)

I love this paper by Cosmo Cricket.  Punch is a Fiskar's border punch called Apron Lace.
  
Inside of card - photo corners are an EKSuccess punch. 

3 comments:

  1. Your cards are so very pretty :)
    mhalford6 @aol. com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cards Lisa! I know your daughter will enjoy getting a little lovin' from home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such great ideas and the style and flair to pull them off into great pieces of art. Thanks for always inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your support means a lot! Happy crafting and have a wonderful day!