Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pick of the Crop - Fall Layout

This layout features images from the most adorable cartridge ever...Simply Charmed.  These images pair up perfectly with the imaginisce Apple Cider fall collection of papers.  I kept this layout simple and without too many die cuts so as not to completely cover up the paper.

Click on pictures to enlarge
To add a little geometric interest I did the background paper a little different than normal.  The tree printed paper for the large mat is cut at 10"x10" and the strips along the side and top are 1"x10".  The corner squares are 1"x1".  The solid color base page is 12"x12".  Gotta mix things up once in awhile. : )


16 comments:

  1. That is absolutely adorable! As always, you've added so many cute details! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet layout.
    You have such talent. So glad you share your creations with us.

    PJ(Jessie Adams)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute layout. I just love this cartridge. I also love what you did with the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute layout!!! I love the pattern paper and that little scarecrow..too cute :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!

    Need I say anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the cutest pumpkin in the patch. Love it. The scarecrow is adorable. Great LO. Your patterns and choice of colors are perfect!!! As usual your eye for detail is amazing. From the shoe laces on Mr. Scarecrow to the inking on the fence. You make your story complete.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is darling! I was just looking at these cuts today to see what I could make :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is that little scarecrow!!!! Love the lo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw I love this!! I should really try out that scarecrow! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable!!!!ove the colors and the papers. Your scarecrow is just so cute, who would be afraid of him? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW again you have done a really cute layout. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow you did it again...I love this layout...I really love your scarecrow. So cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lisa...you are a MASTER at this game!!! I so much love your work and look forward to each and every post!!!
    You're the best!
    Hugs...Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your layouts always have a HIGH cute factor...and this one is just adorable!!! I love, love, love how you dressed up the scarecrow! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely adorable!!! You totally rock!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your support means a lot! Happy crafting and have a wonderful day!