Monday, February 6, 2012

Cupcake Party Invites

Aren't they so Cute! :)  I used the Cricut Sweet Treats cartridge and my Gypsy to create these cupcake invites.  Then a couple of my SIL's and I had fun decorating them.  
I love the dainty pink flowers mixed with the brown polka dots.  We ran the base of the card through the Cuttlebug using the Pajama Stripes embossing folder ... to make it look more like a cupcake wrapper.  The pink layer of frosting was embossed with the D'vine Swirls folder.
I
To top it off we stamped a 1" circle tag and attached it to a cute ribbon bow.

7 comments:

  1. AW, these are so cute .. now I want to make some heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and girly!! Love the extras on the icing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. They are so cute and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute cute cute!!! fab color combo and the little flowers and spots are perfect....

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfect!!!! This is great work!!!!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your support means a lot! Happy crafting and have a wonderful day!