Monday, November 21, 2016

Vintage Milk Glass & Tarnished Silver Christmas Decor

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!  My dining room is adorned in one of my favorite combinations... vintage milk glass and tarnished silver.  Yes...I prefer my silver tarnished rather than polished.  To me it tells a story of years gone by.

It only takes a piece or two of milk glass to pop against the silver.  I've used a large hobnail vase and a pair of quilted milk glass lamps combined with an ornate silver tea/coffee set and a couple of mismatched silver trays on either side of the buffet.  A small Christmas tree in the center and that pretty much does it.

More Christmas to come! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Your support means a lot! Happy crafting and have a wonderful day!