Ok, this is the official post that you need to leave a comment on beginning January 29th to be entered for a chance to win some blog candy. You must complete the blog hop to qualify. See complete official instructions at the bottom of this post and for a chance to win a special treasure.
After leaving a comment on this post and collecting your key word click on the blinkie in the upper lefthand side of my blog...that will take you to the next blog...Snug As A Bug In A Rug.
Key word you need to remember...treasure...collect all six key words to unlock the treasure box full of cut files.
If you sign up for anything extra on the site such as in the Treasure Shoppe or for a class as a result of my referral, be sure to let them know by giving them my TBC number...331381. Thank you!
To enter for your chance to be rewarded with great treasure:
1. Register* or Log In at Treasure Book Creations www.treasurebookcreations.com
2. Once logged in go to the “Home” page and begin the hop by clicking on the blog hop blinky posted under News and Announcements.
3. You will be redirected to the first TBC Design Team Member’s Blog
4. Leave a comment then click on the blog hop blinkie to jump to the next TBC Design Team Member’s blog. Remember to collect the key words along the way. They need to be in the correct order to unlock the treasure box.
5. Become a new follower of at least one design team member. The more design team members you become a new follower of the greater your chances of winner the mystery treasure.
6. Return to the “Home” page of the Treasure Book Creations website on Monday, February 1st, where you will find instructions on how to unlock your Treasure Box of project instructions and .cut files.