Monday, January 11, 2010

Quick Valentine Cards

Although cute, they really are quick and easy!


My first try at making a gatefold card. I used
Sweethearts Cricut cartridge for the layered scalloped
hearts. Lattice hearts are a Martha Stewart punch and
the scalloped border is Fiskars threading water border punch.

Pattern cardstock is from K&Company


Ovals are cut from G&BS cartridge. Saying is
computer generated.

For this card I was trying out my new Martha Stewart
deep edge border punch of which I love. Embossed on
the cuttlebug with the mini hearts embossing folder.
Inside of card is blank at the moment.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa,
    Cute cards. The MS punch is very pretty, maybe I'll have to start a MS collection :0)
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. Love the "key" idea. I didn't realize the MS punch was soooo detailed --- you li'l enabler, you! lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adoring card! Great punch you used. Allthough not great for me to look at .... my wishlist is getting too big for my purse hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards, I have the MS punch too and just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cute Lisa !! I love it :)).

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these cards! Thank you for showing the inside as well! MS punches are wonderful....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your support means a lot! Happy crafting and have a wonderful day!